Universal Grade Change Form
I think my grade in your course,__________, should be changed from___to___for the following
reason(s) [check all that apply]:
- The persons who copied my paper made a higher grade than I did.
- The person whose paper I copied made a higher grade than I did.
- This course will lower my GPA and I won't get into:
__Med School __Law School __Grad School
- I have to get an A in this course to balance the F in ___________.
- I'll lose my scholarship.
- I'm on a varsity sports team and my coach couldn't find a copy of your exam.
- I didn't come to class and the person whose notes I used did not
cover the material asked for on the exam.
- I studied the basic principles and the exam wanted only facts.
- I studied the facts and definitions but the exam asked about
- You are prejudiced against:
__Males __Females __Protestants __Chicanos __Jews
__Catholics __Moslems ___ Athiests __Blacks __Whites
__Minorities __ Poor people ___ Rich people
- If I flunk out of school my father will disinherit me or at
least cut my allowance.
- I was unable to do well in this course because of :
__mono __acute alcoholism __drug addiction __VD/STD
__broken baby finger __pregnancy __fatherhood ___ Aids
- You told us to be creative but you didn't tell us
exactly how you wanted that done.
- I was being creative and you didn't appreciate it.
- Your lectures were:
__too detailed to pick out important points __too boring
__not explained in sufficient detail __all jokes and no material
- Some of the questions in your exams were not covered in the lectures.
- I was always prepared except for the few times you called upon me in class.
- This course was scheduled:
__too early, __ too late, ___ before gym
__ after gym, ___ before lunch, __ after lunch.
- My (dog, cat, gerbil, baby sister, baby brother)
(ate, wet on, threw up on)
my (book, notes, paper) for this course.
- I don't have a reason; I just want a higher grade.